OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Endowment gifts to the Foundation provide a steady stream of support that helps WVU Medicine Thomas Hospitals provide the best care today and for generations to come.
- You may select a specific project or purpose that is meaningful to you.
- Endowments may be established with a minimum donation of $20,000, given as a one-time gift or several gifts within five years or less.
- Learn more about our current Endowment Funds.
If you are interested in helping the Foundation as a volunteer, there are a variety of opportunities available. The Thomas Foundation staff or one of our Board Members would be happy to discuss your interests and how you can make a difference. Some opportunities include:
- Volunteering during a fundraising event, including the annual Golf Tournament and Charity Gala and Auction
- Joining one of our event or campaign committees
- Serving on the Board of Directors
If you’d like to become a volunteer, please call our office – 304-766-4340. We’d be happy to have your support!
The Foundation welcomes non-cash contributions of goods or services that can be featured in our charity auctions. Please view our Wish List for gift-in-kind examples and ideas.
Annual fundraising events are a critical component of our mission to support WVU Medicine Thomas Hospitals. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information on specific sponsorships, please contact Foundation@ThomasHealth.org or call 304-766-4340.
Kroger Community Rewards
The Thomas Health Foundation can benefit from your shopping! Through the Kroger Community Rewards program, the Foundation can receive donations each time you shop at Kroger.
Simply create a digital account and search for “The Foundation for Thomas Health” as the organization you wish to support. Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you.
Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.